Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IF I'D BELIEVE IN GOD I'D ASK FOR A REFUND!

I finally scored a copy of the 1st NATION OF FINKS 7" called FOURTEEN PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION which touches the matter of religion in some of the 14 songs and therefore is the perfect follow up to the christian moron post. I admit that this 7" isn't as good as their 2nd 7" which I've already posted but it's far from being weak though. some of the songs blend ito one another and I left it that way which is the reason that the 1st 2 tracks actually are the 1st 4 tracks on the 7". there are also only 13 tracks listed on the back even though there are 14 songs on it. as the back-cover reads that there 's a top secret bonus track guess how I tagged the untitled track? if you haven't downloaded their 2nd 7" RETURN OF THE PISSED OFF BASTARDS yet I'd strongly advise you to download both NATION OF FINKS' 7"es now and play them both loud! password = mean.



























No comments:

Post a Comment