Friday, January 8, 2010

GAME OVER

as I wanted something really special for the 1st post in 2010 it took me a little while to decide what band/record I should go for before I made my pick but here it is: ENEWETAK's 1st 7" a.k.a. DEAD BIRD which is a monster! it's ugly, it's gritty, it's angry and it blows most of today's records out of the water! period! plus it was released on REVOLUTIONARY POWER TOOLS which was done by Mike Cheese a.k.a. Mike Apocalypse the vocalist of GEHENNA. I know I have seen this 7" on another blog before but I can't remember which blog it was and I'm to lazy to look but my 1st suspect would be Mr. Batguano at FUGITIVE EQUILIBRIUM. even if I'd be mistaken and it wasn't his blog he has posted some other ENEWETAK stuff you should also grab in case you haven't done yet!













6 comments:

  1. You are not mistaken! Thanks as always for the mention and it's nice to see you posting in the new year!

    Oh yeah, Enewetak shreds! (as did Tafkata).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I was nearly 100% sure it was you who had posted the ENEWETAK 7" on his blog. I was lucky enough to get it really cheap after hunting it for a long time.

    speaking of TAFKATA did you see the 2 x 10" version of their full-length that was released on VEDAVU?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did. Jealous!. As much as I love the cover art of the original, they/he did a fuckin' great job packaging up that 2X10".

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything Jeremy did has an unreal packaging! the SUMERIAN AXE 7" is beyond believe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For all you Enwetak / Tafkata lovers we made a small run of Tafkata shirst with art from their first demo limited to 42 shirts get them while you can at www.vedavu.com now back to the cave......

    ReplyDelete
  6. shirts look fucking rad, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete