Saturday, November 21, 2009

KREBS!

once again it's time for some NORTHCORE! or time for some LEBENSREFORM a.k.a. LEI to be more precise. just 2 tracks which were supposed to appear on their discography that most likely won't be released anymore which is a shame as LEBENSREFORM were one of the best if not the best band among all the bands that were known to be part of that scene with the likes of LOXIRAN (which scored an honorable 2nd place in my personal ranking. besides that some of them were great drinking buddies and the living proof that NORTHCORE wasn't so much about the edge as a lot of people think and had more than a little bit to do that some asscandle wrote in his shitty zine that I was the most antisocial person he ever met when my band played the West-Side Unity Fest together with them... a classic case of totally wrong expectations on behalf of the promoter), NIETENPUNX, KINDLE, COLE QUINTET, MAXI DANCE SENSATION, etc. and as you'll ask me why I just posted 2 tracks instead of the whole thing anyway... the reason is that I got the discography from someone who prefers to stay anonymous and also asked me to not post anything that didn't appear on their regular releases with the exception of these 2 tracks which are a cover of HEADFIRST's SELF EDGE and the "Infected Bowel Erosion RMX" of KREBS (org. appeared on their 2nd 7" which is called RETOR) done by Rev. Benn Schipper (whoever that may be) b.t.w. and therefore you should be glad that you are at least able to get the biggest part of their discography. speaking of their discography: in case you are looking for a physical copy of any of their releases drop me a line I got multiple copies of all their records with the exception of their split 5" with SLIGHT SLAPPERS on green vinyl. in case of the split 5" on black vinyl I think I still got copies with the white cover as well as copies with the black one. in case you could get me a copy of the above mentioned zine, which was done by a clown called Karsten C. Roneberg and was called ONLY A PHASE (most likely cause he knew he was just pretending?) I'd offer to give you LEBENSREFORM's complete vinyl discography consisting of two 7"es, a split 7" with KINDLE and the split 5" with SLIGHT SLAPPERS as a reward!

4 comments:

  1. im gonna take you up on that vinyl offer when i save some cash
    might be a few weeks
    hope you still got em then
    peace
    ray ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. with the exception of the KINDLE split 7" I got at least 20 copies of each of their other releases (all of them new) and I'll reserve you a copy of their split w/ KINDLE for the next weeks so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank a bunch i got the records
    email me jiveterkey(a)hotmail(dot)com
    peace
    ray ss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reverend Benn Schipper is and german musician (in his former past he played in several punk und hc bands . now he is using electronic devices for his music . some of the Lebensreform RMX are released through the experimental music labl privatelektro . on Remixes for less cash. limited Cdr and digital downloads:
    http://www.privatelektro-news.de/board/viewtopic.php?id=277

    ReplyDelete