Saturday, July 18, 2009

A COLLECTION OF SONGS TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS TO

I'm aware that RID THE WORLD's demo tape has been posted on a few blogs already but as I couldn't name a blog that not only praised the music but also the wicked packaging I decided to post it myself and take care of praising the whole thing. their demo is called A COLLECTION OF SONGS TO BEAT THE SHIT by some and that's a pretty good description. raw, fast, ugly INFEST worship from Clevo that could be a pretty neat soundtrack to a brawl. besides the great music it also has a tottaly rad packaging as I already said. the plastic tape box comes with the RID THE WORLD logo printed on it as you can see above and the tape itself also has artwork glued on it! this tape is an example of how to do a fucking brilliant job!






5 comments:

  1. HAHA! I have seen this posted a few times before and I think it's great everytime. I did the INFEST rip-off art work for the band and I'm glad that folks seem to appreciate the humor behind it.
    -alex warhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though I really like the artwork the R.T.W.-logo printed on the case is totally fucking rad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, the layout of this tape and packaging is really awesome. The guy that put this out goes all out on all of his releases.
    Thanks for posting this.
    -alex warhead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thak you this posting..........
    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the best demo i've heard in a very long time. i heard their live shows are crazy with people setting of fireworks and destroying stuff non-stop. maybe i'll have to take a trip to cleveland!

    ReplyDelete