Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ONE WAY OUT!

I'll kick off the one week of 625 THRASH with... STOCKHOLM SYNDROME (= when a hostage is attracted to / falls in love with it's kidnapper) which were another band that had Max 625 himself within it's ranks. if I'm not mistaken it took this 7" 2 years to see the light of day and it came out just a very short time before they disbanded. it's a fucking shame - I'd love to hear more of STOCKHOLM SYNDROME's blend of distorted THRASH but I think the 6 songs here is all they left!






5 comments:

  1. They had a demo, do you have it? I could probably rip it if ya dont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, I don't have their demo and therefore a rip of their demo would be highly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ep is the demo tape pressed to vinyl. They were a great band, I got to see them a couple of times.Both times I saw them they would rip through about 9 songs in 10 minutes then stop. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this, i've been looking all over.

    ReplyDelete