Saturday, December 20, 2008

JESUS WAS A FUCKING DICK!

ahmm, probably not as he didn't exist but it's a nice title for a record! as nearly every blog has some STACK to offer I thought it would be a good idea to post some ABOLITION which was the band before STACK and which is the better band in my ears! while STACK were more hectic ABOLITION sounded a lot more like INFEST and, don't ask me why Bernd's vocal style sound a lot like YUPPICIDE on some occasions! not really the vocals itself more the way how they are done. great recording quality and deep explanations to the lyrics in English and German. what more can you ask for?



8 comments:

  1. I'm digging this one, Pope!
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. at your service! actually I never could really get into STACK but I always liked ABOLITION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABOLITION ? one of the best german hardcore band from the 90's. In concert, Abolition was very good with some blast influences...
    Nice post Thamx
    Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard Abolition before; think they flew way under my radar. I efinitely am liking this more than Stack, but Stack is still pretty rad in my book.
    I always seem to enjoy the older/rawer shit anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no problem!

    Jason in case you want to hear their 12" too drop me a line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to hear this. I love me some Stack thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey man, thanks for this 7". previously I listened only to Le Garage compillation 7" with an Abolition song on it, and I liked it. can you also upload some more Abolition stuff here?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Valmakar:
    I'd also have the ABOLITION 12" sitting around here

    ReplyDelete