Monday, December 22, 2008

AS I HAD RIPPED IT ANYWAY

cause Chris from Mosh Eisley blog asked me where I bought this CD and I couldn't really remember... but while I wasn't sure where I bought it I was sure that I could rip and post it. well, seems to have been some form of misunderstanding but as the 7"es are sold out I'll post it anyway! it's an awesome comp.that has appearances from 95% of all the bands on 625 that were/are not just good but really good like LOW THREAT PROFILE! one of the above average (and I mean way above average by that ) bands that isn't on this comp. would be ROSENBOMBS and as not including ROSENBOMBS is this comps only weak point I'd suggest you download it! split in 2 parts cause my 320 kbits rip was to big for one file!









3 comments:

  1. Sweet, the Out of Vogue seven inch was great. (the split with Hit Me Back not so much.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one. My buddies from DESTRUCTIONS END gave me a copy. I have their first full length "Prepare to Die" on my blog if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Carlin:

    don't know either of those

    @ Vultch:

    I'll have a look! thanks!

    ReplyDelete