Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ANOTHER 7" NO ONE NEEDS!

I bought RYDEEN's YOU ARE NOT ME 7" while I was in London to see SYSTEMATIC DEATH. this 7" was sold at their gig as RYDEEN is the 2nd band of the SYSTEMATIC DEATH drumer and Hr. Burgher said they are good and play BURNING SPIRIT HARDCORE. music-wise Slobo's description of BURNING SPIRIT HARDCORE is correct and he was also right when he said they are good so what's wrong with this 7"? I'll tell you: the 3 tracks on the 7" are 3 times the same track once with Japanese lyrics, once with English lyrics and as icing on the gravy in a karaoke version! who the fuck needs shit like that?

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the deluxe limited edition remixed dub version to come out...

    Karaoke hardcore... that's a first for me. I'm downloading out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I can't remember that I said that but it sounds like me. I am back to listening to Rocky & the Sweden like as if I am crazy -who I think sounds very similar to Rydeen but better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't lie! RYDEEN are cool, or better that song is cool but I'm still not really convinced that there's anyone out there that needs a PUNK/HC 7" that has the same song in 3 different versions and the last thing anybody needs is the karaoke version of any PUNK/HC song!

    do ROCKY & T. S. have karaoke versions too? or like marc suggested ltd. edition dub rmxes? or acapella versions?

    or how about records with certain smells?
    imagine a goregrind record that smells like a rotting corpse?

    the posibilities are endless! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that gore core sniffography would be rather gross, if i may so ha haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. but my favorite idea would be shitty OI/Streetpunk that smells like beer! that'd mean CA$H, a load of CA$H!!!!
    €$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
    €$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
    €$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
    €$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
    €$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

    ReplyDelete