Monday, August 11, 2008

AM I LAZY?

yes I am! well, it´s not that easy... I´ll admit that I´m lazy but besides that I´m really busy at work and I got some private stuff going on at the moment that also takes away a lot of time. cause of that I still didn´t manage to install all programs I used for blogging on my computer after it fucked up! I´ve ripped like 20 records but haven´t scanned just any covers or artwork! anyway, expect some fierce records to be posted in the next days! promised! b.t.w. some of the requested re-ups might take some time for certain records as I lost the files/scans with my harddrive and therefore have to rip them again!

4 comments:

  1. Na da sind wir mal alle gespannt was Du diesmal aus der Mottenkiste zauberst :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pope's HAERD my Pray's please.....RIPpead THEY LIVE 12" PLEASE.
    thanks in advanced.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shit HAERD really are HEARD...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to disapoint you krustie but as long as the THEY LIVE 12" is still available I got the same "moral" problems the Count has and therefore won´t post it here! but as you´re a nice guy I´ll rip it for you if you give me your email and promise not to post it elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete