Monday, July 7, 2008

IT SHALL BE KNOWN...

...that I wasn´t lazy! I was more or less the opposite and started a 2nd blog which is called BAVARIAN MAYHEM and will feature only, you guessed it Bavarian bands most of which were/are known as what some people called BAYERNCORE (even though no one involved in one of those bands ever called it so). the reasons for this new blog are that more and more people ask me about those bands and more and more people ask me about bands that were around way back when but don´t fit in with what you´d expect to be posted here. besides that I´ve promised some people to upload some artwork scans and as I´ve done posts with 2 or more records in the beginning it might have been a little confuseing! the new blog is far from finished layout-wise, etc. but see for yourself:

2 comments: