Sunday, June 8, 2008

THANKS TO COUNT YORGA pt. IV a.k.a. GROOVIE!!!!

once again Count Yorga sent some goodies my/your way! here we got the split demo of 2 bands from Hamburg SAID & DONE and LENINS ERBEN. the title of the tape translates to: music of tolerance and dignity! and since I read the title I´m trying to think of an even more stupid title than that one but I think I won´t succeed! to calm you down I can tell you already that their music isn´t the hippy shit you´d expect cause of the title! SAID & DONE are first and serve you 12 tracks of blistering FASTCORE with very political lyrics! LENINS ERBEN are more down with fast HARDCORE/PUNK put it seems like the Count´s tape is fucked up on their side and makes it nearly unlistenable! get this in spite of the stupid title!

1 comment:

  1. i dont think its a stupid title
    thanks for the great blog
    peace
    ray ss

    ReplyDelete