Monday, June 23, 2008

KILL A COMMIE

FLEX discography of U.S. PUNK & HARDCORE says about GANG GREEN´s SELFISH 7": Great compilation with all the fast hardcore tracks from SOLD OUT 7" and the BOSTON NOT L.A. and UNSAFE AT ANY SPEED compilations. Sound quality is a little worse than the originals'. 500 (?) made. GERMANY: TERROR EYES Records. # 1 / 11 tracks / 1991 (bootleg). it´s not to hard to file this bootleg under Germany as the bootlegers put a "disclaimer" next to the songtitle KILL A COMMIE saying "WE THE BOOTLEGERS STAY AWAY FROM THIS SONGTITLE" and that sentence sounds like it was translated word for word from German to English but doesn´t make sense in both languages somehow! if I don´t want to spread something or support something I won´t get it dublicated, saying I don´t want to spread this but spreading it anyway! sounds retarded in my ears!

GANG GREEN - SELFISH 7''

4 comments:

  1. "WE THE BOOTLEGERS STAY AWAY FROM THIS SONGTITLE"

    Fucking great! I love it! Shame I already have a name for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, GREAT! no better description possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song was an ironic answer to Jello Biafra when he asked Gang Green to write political lyrics indeed...

    ReplyDelete