Friday, May 9, 2008

FACE UP TO IT!

I found this 7" on someone´s blog a short time ago (sorry, can´t remember which blog it was) but after I downloading it I recognized it was just ripped with 128 k/Bits. as this is still one of my favorite 7"es I ripped it myself. so here you got HERESY´s WHOSE GENERATION? 7" ripped with 256 k/Bits! HERESY were one of the best bands that ever existed and the number of bands influenced by their music is legion! fast & furious U.K. HARDCORE the way it was meant to be! this 7" was released in 1989 by the legendary IN YOUR FACE rec. label that was done by HERESY´s bassist Kalv and came in a nice gatefold cover. as a bonus you get the one sided LIVE AT LEEDS 7". as the title says this is a one sided live 7". in 99,99% of the cases live records are something that no one needs and this is no exception! I would´ve never bought something like this but got it as a bonus while trading records. it was released by OPEN rec from the U.S. and has 3 tracks in decent quality on one and some scratched in "pictures" on the other side. I tried to make the pics visible for your entertainment!
HERESY - WHOSE GENERATION 7 // HERESY - LIVE AT LEEDS 7"

1 comment:

  1. Mein 2nd copy of the Thanks ep looks like this:
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/phbucket-/MxE/heresytp.jpg?t=1210810712
    I own one of the 20 testpressings w/ lim cover!

    ReplyDelete