Sunday, March 2, 2008

CALM LOVING LIFE (the 2nd)

this has been being posted some time ago! but as it was just 128 kBit/s I decided to rip it again! so this time it´s 192kBit/s and the songs are tagged! if you´re not familiar with BEYOND DESCRIPTION let me tell you that they thrash since 1998! on this 3" cd named CALM LOVING LIFE they offer you 14 tracks and as they are from Japan and toured Germany with BOOT DOWN THE DOOR, Y and WORLD CHAOS it´s not hard to guess that they play CRUST (with a METAL edge) but their japanese origin is plain to hear once in a while! very good sound quality as well! I got this from their singer Hideyuki and he gave me one with a black on white and one with a black on blue cover! I`ve been told that they are recording new stuff for their 20th anniversary!
BEYOND DESCRIPTION - CALM LOVING LIVE 3" CD

No comments:

Post a Comment