Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PRIME HATE


pretty little thing! has the last 4 SUFFER songs on it! if you´re not familiar with SUFFER let me tell you that they were one of the u.k.´s leading CRUST bands with sned who also was in ACTIVE MINDS and EBOLA on drums. ripping crust that takes no prisoners! on the flipside you have URKO delivering 2 ANTI-EMO ROCK smahhits and a YOUTH OF TODAY coversong that has been corrected by URKO lyricwise:

CAN´T GET ME DOWN / I SEE NO LIGHT
I MADE THE CHOICE / AND CHOOSE TO FIGHT
I WON´T TRUST / I´LL PUT IN HATE
DON´T TELL ME I CAN´T / I HAVE NO FAITH

I HAVE NO FAITH IN PEOPLE / THEY´VE NO FAITH IN ME
I HAVE NO FAITH IN SOCIETY!
IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM / PUT NO TRUST IN ME
I´LL PRETEND I CAN´T SEE!

I HAVE NO FAITH [x3] / IN THE HUMAN RACE!

THE WORLD ´S GOT PROBLEMS / THE WORLD´S GOT FEARS
I HAVE NO TRUST IN PEOPLE / I´M NOT SCARED
THE WORLD´S GOT RIOTS / THE WORLD GOT FIGHTS
I DON´T TRUST PEOPLE / I SEE NO LIGHT

now how´s that for a correction?
thumbs up for URKO! sad but true they split up some years ago as one of them died in a car accident! R.I.P.!

No comments:

Post a Comment