Thursday, August 16, 2007

KOMM HER DU KREATUR

the first DEUTSCHPUNK posting! THE BUTTOCKS [HAMBURG] - well, one of the best bands out of germany ever! and one of the bands that kept getting me in trouble for having their bandname painted on my leatherjacket back in the days! I´ve enclosed scans of the original 7" covers that were released on KONEKSCHEN rec. in the mid 80ies just for letting you know that I own them! download this - they´ll teach you a history lesson in DEUTSCHPUNK


DivShare File - The_Buttocks.rar

1 comment:

  1. someone taped my a buttocks 7''s years ago and i still dont get tired of it fast and catchy and smarter than most can you reup this its totally classic
    rayss
    ps ofcourse there is no rush if you never get around to it no problem i am just suggesting

    ReplyDelete