Monday, July 9, 2007

NEGOTIUM PERAMBULANS IN TENEBRIS

I bought their demotape and was hooked on this band! no, I was hooked on this band as soon as I finished reading a GEHENNA interview printed in INSIDE FRONT or BLOODBOOK! just from their answers, the way they presented themselves, you could see that these guys were for real! it's easy to write lyrics like "NO! I DON`T REGRET THAT 83% OF THIS WORLD IS SHIT" but it´s hard to convince me that you really mean it! Mike Cheese, their singer, convinced me from the very first moment! this is the first 12" that brings you 11 hits of their own and a G.G. ALLIN coversong. yes, you guessed right (actually you didn't as G.G. is way to PUNK for you) they do BITE IT, YOU SCUM!
this is just like CATHARSIS, only better! if you're not dead yet, this band will make you feel alive! NEVER FORGET: HATRED IS PURITY!


NOT DOWNLOADED YET?
* THEN YOU'VE MISSED YOUR CHANCE! *

2 comments:

  1. Bite my ASS Pope!!!!
    i downloaded it from soulseek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what? what do you expect me to do now? should I pat you on your back and tell you that you're really cool cause of that?

    ReplyDelete