Saturday, June 30, 2007

THE TABLES WILL TURN

the 2nd 7" and the 12" of a band that I really love for their fast and vicious crustcore! but there is this story that those guys went to mc donalds while they where touring europe cause the vegan food they were served was so bad they had no other choice... don`t know if this is true! if it`s true than they have highlighted a stupidity that I would make me guess their parents are brothers and sisters... did I already mention STATE OF FEAR had former members of DISRUPT within it`s ranks? can anyone tell me more?

4 comments:

  1. some Disrupt memebers went to Mc while they toured Europe, but not the ones who latter played in SOF as I read in some fkin old issue of Profane Existence.
    wallow ep is total classic, check it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you can order a Garden salad at Mac Donalds !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha! thanks for telling me! I'd have never known that otherwise!

    ReplyDelete